Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is an international non-profit organization that works closely with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable.
Global Communities established a for-profit holding company, Vitas Group, to commercialize and consolidate its operations, and to grow through socially responsible investment. Vitas Group is a for-profit holding company that operates a network of microfinance companies predominantly in the Middle East region. With over 20 years’ track record of lending to micro and small and medium enterprises in the region, we are a unique group of companies and the only such investment vehicle for impact investors in the Middle East. Over the last 10 years, Vitas companies have disbursed over 535,000 loans worth more than $1.5 billion with an annual default rate of less than one percent. Vitas Group was founded by Global Communities, a global development non-profit organization, and shares its mission of improving the lives and livelihoods of low-income communities around the world. Global Communities owns 71% of Vitas Group, with Bamboo Finance, a Swiss investment fund, owning the remaining 29%.
In anticipation of the opening of an Egypt subsidiary, Vitas seeks a Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO will be based in Egypt and will oversee all operations of the company. The CEO will identify a motivating and challenging direction that supports the short and long term achievement of the Vitas mission and vision in Egypt. Reporting to the Vitas Egypt Board of Directors and the Vitas Retail Operations Manager, based in Jordan, the CEO will supervise all department heads.
This position is open to Egyptian nationals and persons authorized to work in Egypt. .
Staff /Team Development
Board Relationship and Representation