- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline and a minimum of six years of related work experience or a minimum of ten years of related work experience.
- At least 4 of which are specifically focused on management of protection programs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ prior experience working in emergency, conflict, post-conflict, or post-disaster settings.
- Experience working with individuals and groups at risk or victims of abuse, exploitation and violence.
- Understanding of international best practices, including USAID/BHA Protection, GASI (Gender, Age, & Social Inclusion), and SAP (Safe & Accountable Programming) requirements.
- Prior experience in the MENA region desirable.
- Previous experience working in remote management is considered an asset.
- Experience in capacity building of host country staff in programmatic, leadership and management skills.
All interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply including female candidates. Global Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Global Communities is committed to ensuring a safe and respectful environment for all staff, representatives, partners, participants, and anyone with whom Global Communities interacts worldwide, especially children and adults at risk. All Global Communities staff and representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of breach of our safeguarding policies. In addition, it is Global Communities’ policy that it is the responsibility of anyone engaged with Global Communities to proactively build a safe and supportive environment in our work. All our staff and representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation.
Salary range is $76,500 - $109K, salary offers are based on a variety of factors including qualifications, experience, budget, location, and internal equity.